TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Provision of Web Site Service
This Agreement regulates the use of Oonagh Latchford Art website www.oonaghlatchford.com. By continuing to use www.oonaghlatchford.com you are agreeing to all terms set out below and are confirming that you are over 18 which is the Irish legal age to purchase.
The Site is owned and operated by Oonagh Latchford
Telephone: +87 6751316
Limited Rights to Use Content
All material including intellectual property displayed on www.oonaghlatchford.com belongs to Oonagh Latchford Art or its suppliers. Oonagh Latchford Art gives you the right, for your own personal or non-commercial purposes only to
- Download and display the Content on your PC/laptop/phone screen
- Store individual pages in electronic format.
- You may not, without prior written permission given by Oonagh Latchford Art within the previous six months remove the copyright or trade mark notices from any copies of Content made under this Agreement. You may not without any prior written permission given by Oonagh Latchford Art modify, reproduce or in any way use any of the Content.
Prices for artworks displayed for sale on www.oonaghlatchford.com are as set out on the Site and are inclusive of VAT and Duty at rates valid as of time of purchase. Where additional charges are made for delivery, they are clearly displayed.
By completing a sale transaction from www.oonaghlatchford.com you are making an offer to purchase goods which, if accepted by us, will result in a binding contract.
By making that offer to purchase goods, you are authorising Oonagh Latchford Art to deduct the amount from the card or payment method provided. We will confirm your order by email and will advise when goods ordered have been dispatched. This confirmation will be sent to email address you provide on order details. Our acceptance of your order will create a legally binding contract between us. We reserve the right not to supply you at our discretion. If something occurs that makes us unable to fulfil part or all of your order we will contact you and arrange to refund that amount to you.
Oonagh Latchford Art offers a worldwide delivery. Delivery in Ireland and Europe are free unless otherwise stated for a particular item. Please contact Oonagh Latchford Art for a quote for deliveries to other countries. Shipments of in stock items are typically made within 2-3 working days. Painting and other artworks that are commissions or works in progress when purchased will take longer and this will be agreed between Oonagh Latchford Art and you the customer. (See below for commission terms) During extremely busy periods our delivery periods may be extended. Where this occurs, we will make every effort to communicate this with you.
- The length of time a commission will take varies depending on the individual piece/pieces. Oonagh Latchford Art will offer the collector a timeline that includes:
- expected length of time to complete artwork,
- payment schedule, deadline for receiving source images or similar from collector
- Date collector will receive a compositional preview
- Approval process
- Shipping options
- All commissions are done under contract between Oonagh Latchford Art and collector and include standard basic terms of 50% payment upon signing and 50% upon completion of artwork, visual references, reproduction and exhibition rights.
Prices for commissions vary according to individual requirements based on size, materials, shipping. Collector will be given a master price list of existing work as point of reference. If prices vary from this Oonagh Latchford Art will explain variance.
Creative process: Oonagh Latchford Art will discuss with collector source images/ selecting composition. Oonagh Latchford Art will outline what is required from collector such as source images/size and in the early stages a compositional image will be provided to the collector by Oonagh Latchford Art. Upon completion the collector will be shown the finished artwork either in person or by emailed jpeg. Artwork will be shipped once final payment is received by Oonagh Latchford Art.
- Oonagh Latchford Art reserves the reproductive rights to all artworks as well as the right to exhibit work with individual collectors permission.
- Sharing of commissioned work. Whilst sharing of work is a major part of an artists professional development, Oonagh Latchford Art understands that commissions can be sensitive and the collector may not wish to share the process or final piece publicly via oonaghlatchford.com or Oonagh Latchford Arts social media. This will be discussed with collector.
- Gift Vouchers: Oonagh Latchford Art offers a limited number of gift vouchers available from her studio or from oonaghlatchford.com Vouchers do not have an expiry date and can be used to purchase completed artworks or a commissioned piece. They cannot however be exchanged for cash. Vouchers can be presented as a gift card, gift box or voucher depending on customers requirements. Oonagh Latchford Art reserves the right to change design of vouchers. Vouchers will be sent by standard mail or collected from the studio. E-vouchers will be sent by email.
Cancellation of Orders, Returns & Refunds
You can cancel your order at any stage up to the point of dispatch at no charge. Should you wish to do so please contact Oonagh Latchford Art by phone on +35387 6751316 or email firstname.lastname@example.org In order to help us assist you as quickly as possible please quote your order reference number.
There are some exceptions to our returns policy. Aluminium photo prints and painting commissions are custom made and are therefore not included in our returns policy unless at the description of Oonagh Latchford Art. Should you not be happy with your purchase for any reason please contact Oonagh Latchford Art at +353 87 6751316 or email@example.com Gift vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
If you have purchased online or over the phone you are entitled to a cooling-off period of 14 days, beginning on the day you receive delivery of your order. During said cooling-off period, you may cancel your order for any reason. Upon cancellation, you must return your order within 14 days. During this time you are responsible for keeping the artworks you purchased in perfect resalable condition, if you don’t you may have to pay diminished value.
If you have purchased in the studio we offer exchange only, up to 30 days after purchase. A receipt or gift receipt must be produced to exchange. This does not affect your statutory rights. Please return artworks to the studio and Oonagh Latchford Art will reimburse you within 14 days. You will be responsible for any costs incurred in returning goods that are not damaged or faulty.
Oonagh Latchford Art works hart to ensure that artworks purchased by you arrive in perfect condition, however occasionally accidents can happen in transit. Should this occur, Oonagh Latchford Art will offer the choice of either a replacement or a full refund.
Modifications to Website Content
In order to improve the Site and services offered, Oonagh Latchford Art reserves the right at all times to make changes to the Content, including these Terms & Conditions. Prices and products are subject to change without prior notification. You are subject to the policies and Terms of Service in place at the time of your visit to the Site.
There is no specific time limit applying to your access and use of the site. However, Oonagh Latchford Art reserves the right to suspend or terminate your access and use at any time. It may exercise the right with or without notice.
You may not assign, sub-licence or otherwise transfer this Agreement or your rights of access to the Site.
Failure by either party to exercise any right or remedy under this Agreement does not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy Irish law will apply to this Agreement and both you and Oonagh Latchford Art agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Courts. All contracts that result from the use of this website are concluded in English.
Relevant legislation governing these Terms & Conditions is the Sales of Goods (Supply of Services) Act, 1980, the Consumer Information Act, 1978, the Electronic Commerce Act, 2000, the EU Directive on Distance Selling, SI 207 of 2001 and SI 68 of 2003, the Data Protection (Amendment) Act, 2003 and the Copyright & Related Act, 2000.